You can upgrade your covid vaccination status on the Aarogya Setu app. As per the government, via the self-assessment process in this mobile app, it will become easier for you to check the vaccination status. The ministry of electronics and IT said that Aarogya Setu comes with a feature to upgrade your vaccination status on this app.
How to upgrade your vaccination status
- On the Arogya Setu app, you will get an option to Upgrade your Vaccination status, in case they have not to get the altered self-assessment.
- On getting the self-assessment on this mobile app, the users who got a minimum of 1 dose of the vaccination will get the partially vaccinated or vaccination on the Aarogya Setu’s home screen.
- It is based on the vaccination status declaration providing by the user while their self-assessment.
- The non-verified status is verified when it is checked from the backend of CoWIN.
- After taking both doses of vaccination, you will get a blue shield on the Aarogya Setu’s home screen with double blue ticks on the app logo.
- It is done after the vaccination status verification from the portal of CoWIN.
- The users who got one dose will get a single blue tick on the app home screen with the Aarogya Setu app logo and a single tick.
Vaccination status can be upgraded via the mobile number which is used for the registration of CoWIN.
How to upgrade the vaccination status of the registered users of CoWIN with other numbers
CoWIN permits 1 registered user to signup to 4 people for vaccination. People can register their friends, family, and people who don’t have phones or cannot book or register slots on their own. For these types of users, the vaccination status on the app will be upgraded by verifying the vaccination status via a registered mobile number on CoWIN.
- These users will be asked to fill registered mobile number on CoWIN when they attempt to check their vaccination status.
- After entering the mobile number, an OTP will be sent to those registered mobile numbers.
- To verify the vaccination status of a person, an OTP will be required to enter and then he can choose his profile from the people connected to the registered number with CoWIN.
- On the right profile selection, the covid vaccination status will be verified from the backend of CoWIN and the same thing will be upgraded on the Aarogya Setu app.
For latest updates, stay tuned to the news section.